Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bimpe's Story

To those who will send their future stories, this is an example of what it could look like...

My name is Bimpe and this is my Kiss and Tell story...
I am 21 years old and I am a university graduate. Things are going well for me and by God's grace I should be getting ready to go for my NYSC next month. On the outside, it seems like I have it all together. People actually think that everything is working well for me. They might not be wrong. I have a degree and I am a graduate at 21. At 21, my elder ones were still in 100 level. Truth is, things are kinda hard for me right now... I am confused.

When I was 18, I met Tobi. He was the perfect guy; cool, funny, reserved. He had everything a girl needed and more...ummm I take that back... he was not a hunk per se but his voice... GOSH!!!

The thing is we started dating and it was blissful.. we did so many things together (We went to The Palms a lot!!!!) but it was wonderful. After our 1st year anniversary, he decides he wants to break up...apparently we are moving too fast. Truth is, he was seeing someone else...

That was 3 years ago.

A week after graduation, I get a text from an unknown number congratulating me as regards graduating... Since I did not know the number, I called back only to find out that it was Tobi. After we got talking, we decided to hang out again... at The Palms... there he asks me to be his girlfriend again...

And I said yes...

The only issue is I have a boyfriend named Chike...

I know y'all hate me but before you judge me...what do I do?

Do you guys get the drift now??? Expecting those stories people
harryitie@gmail.com

Trotcha!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl u need to make up your mind ok? Chike does NOT deserve to be treated like that. Tobi LEFT you remember? Guess u never got over him or whatever. If you know what your feeling for Tobi isn't just residual rebound emotion then you need to be honest with Chike and end with him. Your cheating ass owes him that much. Going from the facts in the story and your interests at heart. I'm tired of women giving themselves bad karma.
Jayjaytan

Post a Comment

So what do you think?